понедельник, 24 сентября 2007 г.

First of all I would like to thank my friends for the comments. I really appreciate it.
Now I don't feel so lonely like in the first days. On saturday I was going for a walk with two guys from our group: finn and hungarian. They are funny especially the finnish guy but we don't understand each other well.
Today was the first day of german course. First we had a test - simple one - after that a lesson. There are people who already speak german so the teachers organised a group for such students. That's good coz there some students who don't speak german at all and I was afraid it would be boring to study all together. Because first only one group was planed.

I have bought a new SIM-Card. So, my new number is +4917676198914.

My health is much better now. I'm almost ok.

Write me how are you there to vkontakte or email. I gonna make my laptop find wireless in the Hachhochschule tomorrow coz now I can't get a program for that. Then I will have access to ICQ and SKYPE.

Комментариев нет: